Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Glenn Bryant Dunk Fest  (Read 11448 times)

wildbill sb

• Team Captain
Re: Glenn Bryant Dunk Fest
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 09:43:09 AM »
Niv,

It really funny you say that cuase you must have had the greatest high-light video of all time,  Was it put together by fellow tribe member Steven Speilberg?  Cause Niv Berkowitz is the worst player to ever don an MU uniform.  Did you actually ever get the ball over mid court with out turning it over, becuase I dont remember it.  For those that never saw Niv play think JV high school player or a poor man's Frozena, and I am dead serious.  The worst recruitng mistake I have ever seen.  

Tacky comment, Mr. H. 
“I’m working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect.”  - Doug Sanders, professional golfer

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »
Niv,

It really funny you say that cuase you must have had the greatest high-light video of all time,  Was it put together by fellow tribe member Steven Speilberg?  Cause Niv Berkowitz is the worst player to ever don an MU uniform.  Did you actually ever get the ball over mid court with out turning it over, becuase I dont remember it.  For those that never saw Niv play think JV high school player or a poor man's Frozena, and I am dead serious.  The worst recruitng mistake I have ever seen.  

Well, I give you credit Hayward, you spelling percentage (94.5%) is better than Niv's shooting percentage.

Season   GP     MPG     PPG     FG%     3FG%     FT%     APG     RPG     BPG     SPG
2004-2005    7    4.9    1.1    16.7              33.3    62.5    0.7     0.1     0.0     0.3

In fairness to Niv however, he can't spell check his shots, and I'm guessing some of his shots were contested. You don't have a hand in your face at your keyboard.

kmwtrucks

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 10:38:10 AM »
He is probably my 4th or 5th choice (Smith, L Williams, Riley, Wilson all ahead of  him).  That said if we had A 6-8" Soph, Jr or Sr that could block shots, dunk the ball 2-3 times a game we would be rated 5th or 6th in the country.

detroitwarrior

• Starter
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »
Niv,

Perhaps you could share with us your ethnic/racial background Mr. Hayward so we can make equally tasteless remarks about you?
Once a warrior always a warrior.

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »
You got a TO's per seconds played stat in there?  You know it's bad when you are aPG and are benched in favor of the starting center bringing it up for you.

By the way that is not a slur.  You ding bats.