collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

Kudos to coach Knight.  I have always admired the way his teams have played the game, even if the coach himself has offended me.  Let it also be noted that he has lost more than 100 more games than TC has yet coached.   This record is a testament to his abilities to get the most out of his players as well as his longevity.  Congratulations.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

ChicosBailBonds

Worked with him as a graduate assistant at Indiana.  I've never been intimidated by anyone in life really except for two people and Coach Knight was one of them.

I have a picture with he and I taken at IU that I showed my son today which was cool explaining that dad used to work with what is now winningest college basketball coach in history.  At least until Coach K blows him out of the water down the road. 




Previous topic - Next topic