collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:43:51 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MU Chi_IL

If not, I am offically putting the name McSteal out there.

Marquette84

Quote from: MU Chi_IL on December 20, 2006, 04:30:32 PM
If not, I am offically putting the name McSteal out there.

I think Homer and Mac might have beat you to it ;)

SoCalstu09

MU Chi, you're about a year and a couple months too late. McSteal picked that one up before conference play last season. So sorry.
"I think the world is run by C students."- Al McGuire

MU Chi_IL


Chili

But I like to throw handfuls...

rocky_warrior

Is it inappropriate to steal that as an avatar?  ;D

MU Chi_IL


Mayor McCheese

that is the scariest thing I have seen... McNeal with red hair looking like a creep, but clever
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/NCAA/dayone&sportCat=ncb

pure genius stuff by Bill Simmons, remember to read day 2

drunken midget


herboturbo

I always liked 'the real deal' since it rhymes, but there's no rule against having multiple nicknames
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter.

tower912

MacReal MacDeal McNeal.   As in, "another MacReal MacDeal McNeal MacSteal".   Yeah.  Let's hear Homer try to get THAT line out 5 times a night.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

77ncaachamps

SS Marquette

Previous topic - Next topic