Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


tower912

Drama.  Underdogs.  Comebacks. Chokes  Overachieving.  Underachieving.  Yin.  Yang.  Sports.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on September 27, 2026, 09:02:10 AMDrama.  Underdogs.  Comebacks. Chokes  Overachieving.  Underachieving.  Yin.  Yang.  Sports.

Yes.  But I'm not sure we were prepared.  Snedeker doesn't seem fit for the job. 

tower912

You should have applied.

And, seriously, name American golfers who you would like to see be captain of future Ryder and President's cup teams.

Tigers is out.
Phil is out.
Every other obvious candidate has done it.

Finally, Snedeker hasn't hit a shot.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

cheebs09

Quote from: tower912 on September 27, 2026, 09:24:01 AMYou should have applied.

And, seriously, name American golfers who you would like to see be captain of future Ryder and President's cup teams.

Tigers is out.
Phil is out.
Every other obvious candidate has done it.

Finally, Snedeker hasn't hit a shot.

Did Stricker do anything different strategically? Or did we just have a ton of talent that got hot?

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on September 27, 2026, 09:24:01 AMYou should have applied.

And, seriously, name American golfers who you would like to see be captain of future Ryder and President's cup teams.

Tigers is out.
Phil is out.
Every other obvious candidate has done it.

Finally, Snedeker hasn't hit a shot.

Fair point. 

But I'm not sure Snedeker is the answer.  Id there a rule former captains can't repeat their role?
. 

tower912

Nope.  Euros do it all the time.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Uncle Rico

Internationals lack of depth getting exposed today.  Simply don't have enough talent.
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

tower912

Scottie Scheffler with a classy move.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Uncle Rico

Quote from: Uncle Rico on September 27, 2026, 02:11:43 PMInternationals lack of depth getting exposed today.  Simply don't have enough talent.

Hideki and Si Woo needed to win their matches. 
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

MuggsyB

Quote from: Uncle Rico on September 27, 2026, 02:11:43 PMInternationals lack of depth getting exposed today.  Simply don't have enough talent.

Or....my strategy worked!!

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!!!

pbiflyer

Quote from: MuggsyB on September 27, 2026, 09:27:52 AMFair point. 

But I'm not sure Snedeker is the answer.  Id there a rule former captains can't repeat their role?
.

Based on his post match interview I agree with you.

WhiteTrash

Quote from: pbiflyer on September 27, 2026, 05:19:42 PMBased on his post match interview I agree with you.
I vote for John Daly.

pbiflyer

Quote from: WhiteTrash on September 27, 2026, 05:24:27 PMI vote for John Daly.
Given your handle, did you have a choice?  ;D

MuggsyB

Quote from: pbiflyer on September 27, 2026, 05:19:42 PMBased on his post match interview I agree with you.

I missed it.  What did he say?

tower912

Quote from: WhiteTrash on September 27, 2026, 05:24:27 PMI vote for John Daly.
Roy McAvoy, Happy Gilmore, and Ty Webb unavailable?
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

WhiteTrash

Quote from: pbiflyer on September 27, 2026, 05:36:55 PMGiven your handle, did you have a choice?  ;D
Marlboro as the team sponsor on the shirts.  ;D

cheebs09

Quote from: WhiteTrash on September 27, 2026, 06:07:04 PMMarlboro as the team sponsor on the shirts.  ;D

Hooters shirts and loud pants.

pbiflyer

Quote from: MuggsyB on September 27, 2026, 05:52:19 PMI missed it.  What did he say?

He gave all the credit of the comeback to his god ( no, not the one with the son so prominently displayed)

MU82

Quote from: tower912 on September 27, 2026, 04:43:05 PMScottie Scheffler with a classy move.

Didn't see that until reading about it this morning. Very well done by Scottie.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

tower912

Thoughts and prayers for Phil that the time in rehab was time well spent.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Pakuni

Jon Rahm saying adios to LIV.

MU82

Can Smith and Sergio, too.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Previous topic - Next topic