Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by cheebs09
[Today at 01:41:34 PM]


Single-game tickets by Vander Blue Man Group
[Today at 01:00:15 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 11:13:16 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by 100AcreNation
[Today at 11:11:18 AM]


26-27 Predictions by LloydsLegs
[Today at 09:54:00 AM]


Is this company legit? by MU82
[September 30, 2026, 05:49:51 PM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[September 30, 2026, 12:32:03 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


WellsstreetWanderer

My first year at MU Simon and Garfunkel appeared in the old gym. They sat on the edge of the stage the whole show.

MU Fan in Connecticut

Quote from: tower912 on September 24, 2026, 04:43:58 PMU2 is having fun.

I love both EP's they dropped earlier this year and the Street of Dreams song that will be on the new album dropping in November. 
I was in Mexico City for work when they were filming the video in May unfortunately I learned about it the day after filming otherwise I would have found an excuse...........

tower912

Quote from: MU Fan in Connecticut on September 25, 2026, 09:49:57 AMI love both EP's they dropped earlier this year and the Street of Dreams song that will be on the new album dropping in November. 
I was in Mexico City for work when they were filming the video in May unfortunately I learned about it the day after filming otherwise I would have found an excuse...........
Silencio is a 2:35 rocker, too.

Looking forward to hearing the duet with Dolly.   Perhaps the last thing she recorded.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MU Fan in Connecticut

Quote from: tower912 on September 25, 2026, 11:04:51 AMSilencio is a 2:35 rocker, too.

Looking forward to hearing the duet with Dolly.   Perhaps the last thing she recorded.

I just read the tracks list and it has the feel like The Wanderer with Johnny Cash which may be the last thing he recorded too.

Previous topic - Next topic