collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 12:15:04 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MARQTTE

Who's going and when?  What are you doing for tickets?  How hard are tickets to get?  I'll be arriving on Wed. night so I'm hoping for a win or bye on Wednesday. 
1993 MU Engineering Grad

5YearsatMU

I'll be there with my wife. Already have our tickets, but will be arriving thursday morning, so hoping for a win or bye on wednesday!

TallTitan34

I too will be attending!

Which means I will be unable to put clips from the games online.  Unless I can find a co-axle to plug into my computer in New York.  Not sure how hotel tv's work exactly.

EmJ5

#3
I'll be there with my dad (a Georgetown grad...) who will, hopefully, be rooting for MU.
We actually got the tickets from the Georgetown athletic department...
I'll be there wednesday night (hoping for a bye).

Previous topic - Next topic