collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

PaintTouches

To get that result, with Marquette's offense leaving some really easy points on the table, was incredibly impressive. I had to dig in to a few things.

https://painttouches.com/2023/11/15/notes-on-a-rare-november-road-result-marquette-illinois-kolek/

I am beyond glad the transition flubs didn't come back to haunt MU, because I wouldn't have been able to sleep for a week.



MUbiz

Winning a road game against a ranked opponent while not having our A game offensively is a very good sign.

GoldenEagles03

Quote from: MUbiz on November 15, 2023, 12:10:45 PM
Winning a road game against a ranked opponent while not having our A game offensively is a very good sign.

Also only had 7 total assists as a team. I was amazed when I read that. They can win in many ways.
VIOLENCE!

Previous topic - Next topic