collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

avid1010

Out of curiosity...any way to guess at way the attendance will be tonight?   I usually check stub hub to get a feel for the demand, but Monday nights game had lowers between the baselines for $10-20 and the place was near capacity.  Tonight lowers between the baseline are $50 minimum.  Last year I picked up extra Baylor tickets for a few friends, about 20 rows up baseline extended for under $20 each.  I think those days are over ;)   

Goose

avid

I think it will be another big crowd. I also checked and it appears that interest level is extremely high. I would be surprised if MU does not average over 16k per game this season.

wadesworld


Coleman

Quote from: Goose on November 10, 2023, 07:39:51 AM
avid

I think it will be another big crowd. I also checked and it appears that interest level is extremely high. I would be surprised if MU does not average over 16k per game this season.

I think there will be a let down when we inevitably lose our first game, especially if the following game is a weeknight. But overall, I agree. I could see attendance averaging 15-16k this year, assuming we perform as expected.

MUfan12

Still a ton of seats left. Guessing the crowd is in the 13-14,000 range.

Dr. Blackheart

Quote from: MUfan12 on November 10, 2023, 09:50:22 AM
Still a ton of seats left. Guessing the crowd is in the 13-14,000 range.

Yep.  There were a lot of giveaway tickets for Northern between STH and Pack owners. These also flooded the secondary markets.

Uncle Rico

🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

mubb3434

Reminder to all STH to give your tickets away to people that will use the tickets...Don't just let them sit. What a great way to get others interested/invested in MU bball!

Previous topic - Next topic