Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 10:12:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


4everwarriors

Interesting voice who added greatly to Fleetwood Mac's early success...Christine McVie, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

Quote from: 4everwarriors on November 30, 2022, 02:10:17 PM
Interesting voice who added greatly to Fleetwood Mac's early success...Christine McVie, hey?

She was so good.  Rocked it all
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

4everwarriors

Damn Petrocelli, can't believe we agree on somethin', hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Spotcheck Billy

#3
She along with Bob Welch saved Fleetwood Mac from extinction after Peter Green left.
I was listening to her Chicken Shack recordings on my drive in this morning,, coincidence?

tower912

#4
She was the sane one with the voice of an angel.   Alas.

I had the good fortune to see them in concert.   One of the last tours with the fab 5 line up.   Phenomenal show.    Utter pros, completely locked in.   I always enjoyed Buckingham's stuff the most, but the highlight of the concert for me was 'Little lies'.    Those three voices in that tight harmony in front of 10k fans was amazing.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Previous topic - Next topic