collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[Today at 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


Newsdreams

Quote from: MuggsyB on November 26, 2022, 09:37:38 PM
We will find out a lot about this club Tues and Saturday.
We'll get destroyed, no ron delivery.
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

tower912

Quote from: MuggsyB on November 26, 2022, 09:26:48 PM
Prosper is beyond erratic driving to the hoop.  It's always balls to the wall.  Driving me nuts.

Are you or are you not the guy who is always preaching attack downhill?
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on November 26, 2022, 09:41:55 PM
Are you or are you not the guy who is always preaching attack downhill?

Yes, but he goes 1000 mph and never is balanced or planting with two feet.  We're also  not very good as a team passing off the dribble once we get into the paint.  Kolek being the exception. 

Newsdreams

Quote from: MuggsyB on November 26, 2022, 09:50:00 PM
Yes, but he goes 1000 mph and never is balanced or planting with two feet.  We're also  not very good as a team passing off the dribble once we get into the paint.  Kolek being the exception.
1.3 times the speed of sound , that is great!
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

MuggsyB

I think I would consider playing Ross more but this could be a hot take. 

Newsdreams

Quote from: MuggsyB on November 26, 2022, 10:21:37 PM
I think I would consider playing Ross more but this could be a hot take.
Yet Shaka said he liked what OMax did today
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

Previous topic - Next topic