collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MuggsyB

Needless to say JLew has a lot of talent.   We all know he struggled defensively and with his jumper as the year progressed.  I'm wondering how Shaka can get him to defend multiple positions effectively because this was what I envisioned when he came aboard.  Maybe it's me but I fully expect him to take a large step under Shaka's tutelage.  I'm talking big rebounding numbers, better individual and help D, and buckets from a variety of spots.  His improvement will be a big part of our 2021-22 resurgence imo.

tower912

Hopefully.    Healthy, full offseason of strength and conditioning.    Learns the new system and rediscovers his jump shot.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MU82

Re the thread title ... I'm in favor of it!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Stretchdeltsig

I think Jlew will be a beast. A t 6'8 or 9" with a strong build he'll be tough to defend.

Newsdreams

Quote from: MuggsyB on April 14, 2021, 12:06:45 PM
Needless to say JLew has a lot of talent.   We all know he struggled defensively and with his jumper as the year progressed.  I'm wondering how Shaka can get him to defend multiple positions effectively because this was what I envisioned when he came aboard.  Maybe it's me but I fully expect him to take a large step under Shaka's tutelage.  I'm talking big rebounding numbers, better individual and help D, and buckets from a variety of spots.  His improvement will be a big part of our 2021-22 resurgence imo.
He was out with an ankle injury for a month? That will set you back as a Frosh. Hopefully ankle doesn't bother him again and he should make a huge jump.
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

CAGASS24

Obviously theyre hype videos but hes been splashing from all over in the latest workout videos - I think his ceiling is a taller more physical lazar - nba potential for me

NickelDimer

My favorite returning player hands down. I'm so excited to watch his career at MU
No Finish Line

Previous topic - Next topic