Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MR.HAYWARD

i watched the cincy game on SNYHD channel 624?  it was also on FC.  Very blurry and fuzzy on my 52" LCD on FC wehn i compared and i watched it in great clarity in 1080i stretch on SNYHD.  Not sure if it matters or not but i noticed when the cameraaman got knocked over by Ooze his camera had a big ESPNHD sticker on it. 

ChicosBailBonds

Well it can be broadcast on a HD channel but not be in HD....SPEED HD is one like that right now.  It's broadcasting in 720p I think, but it's all upconverted programming at this point as they don't have any original content.

I have a listing at work that will tell me if they truly are broadcasting in HD with HD cameras and I'll check this week.  It's possible, it would just surprise me for some of these games.

Eye

As far as standard definition, I've seen every MU game I've wanted to see this year with the SportsPack other than one, UConn. MSG seems to be the only regional sports network that occassionally has an MU game on where it's blacked out. SNY, MASN, Altitude, YES (previous years), FSNs (previous years), Comcasts (previous years), Sunshine (previous years) are almost always clear with the Sports Pack without Full Court in West Central Wisconsin.
GO WARRIORS!

ChicosBailBonds

Mr. Hayward...I just checked, and though the game was on FSNY-HD, the game was not sourced in HD....it was an upconverted feed.  That will still look better than a 480p picture, but not as good as true hd in 720 or 1080.  I just verified the same on my DVR as well.


Eye....correct, they are almost always in the clear with the exception of MSG.

One of the many benefits of playing in the Big East for MU.

I get Full Court, however, not just for MU but for every other game as well.

Previous topic - Next topic