Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

I've watched a few episodes.  Visuals are pretty good, casting could be better, and the storyline/plot is slow.  There's definitely a lot to digest after first 4 episodes.  It's as if I want this series to be successful, but it's letting me down.  Seems somewhat corny too.   

What are your thoughts?

BrewCity83

I've got one episode to go.  I like it.  I do have some trouble with some of the accents and low, semi-audible speaking sometimes.  It helped to watch the two-minute character summaries at the end of the episode list to fill in some of the details.  After the first episode, which almost lost me because it was so action-heavy, they did a much better job developing the characters. 
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Previous topic - Next topic