collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


brewcity77


Eldon

"I agree, and believe me, I tried."

-Scott Walker



Chili

But I like to throw handfuls...


tower912

'You are more athletic than they are.   F with them'.    Buzz.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

denverMU


ChitownSpaceForRent


Cheeks

Quote from: tower912 on November 17, 2019, 09:33:11 AM
'You are more athletic than they are.   F with them'.    Buzz.

Maybe, but Buzz career losing record against UW Madison extension...lots of ways to win.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me." Al McGuire

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

🏀

Never forget Bo Ryan cheated on his wife and had a man killed in an Autozone parking lot.

Previous topic - Next topic