Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[Today at 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Ardmore Mug

I see that the game is now posted as 1:30pm   FOX TV broadcast...  Nothing official ever came from MU or MUBB.... :( 8-)

MU82

gomarquette lists it as 1:30 CT.

That works for me!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Nukem2

Also, there was an MU tweet re the start time.  Also shows up in another tweet announcing that that game and today's game are sellouts.

Ardmore Mug

Quote from: Nukem2 on March 03, 2019, 09:38:18 AM
Also, there was an MU tweet re the start time.  Also shows up in another tweet announcing that that game and today's game are sellouts.

Sorry, I don't Tweet...lol   Guess Im too old.... 8-)   Also, nuttin' on the MUBB Facebook page... Also, as a STH, I thought we would at least get an Email.... ;D   8-)

Dr. Blackheart

Quote from: guzica on March 03, 2019, 09:40:50 AM
Sorry, I don't Tweet...lol   Guess Im too old.... 8-)   Also, nuttin' on the MUBB Facebook page... Also, as a STH, I thought we would at least get an Email.... ;D   8-)

They sent me an email too.  Do you email?

Ardmore Mug

Email?? Oh yea, of course... I still have an AOL.com acct.....lol  ;)

Just not into the Tweets , Snapchat, instagram stuff...

Mr. Nielsen

Quote from: guzica on March 03, 2019, 09:34:21 AM
I see that the game is now posted as 1:30pm   FOX TV broadcast...  Nothing official ever came from MU or MUBB.... :( 8-)

MU posted the the whole days schedule.
https://twitter.com/MarquetteMBB/status/1099006203143880705
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Ardmore Mug

Quote from: Mr. Nielsen on March 03, 2019, 10:49:08 AM
MU posted the the whole days schedule.
https://twitter.com/MarquetteMBB/status/1099006203143880705

As I posted above, I don't use Twitter...   8-)   It also wasn't posted on the MUBB Facebook... As a STH I think an email notification would be in order... Just sayin' ! ! !  ;D

Mr. Nielsen

I never have had a twitter account. Yet, you can click onto the link on gomarquette.com or just google the link.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Previous topic - Next topic