collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912



There is a minute long video of practice.    Looks like they are getting after it. 
https://twitter.com/marquettembb/status/1024728869650096128?s=21
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Loose Cannon

" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

Marcus92

Chartouny's wraparound pass inside to Theo was a thing of beauty.
"Let's get a green drink!" Famous last words

Herman Cain

This group of young men has the toughness needed for success in the Big East. Really looking forward to the season.

I think Sacar is poised for a breakout season.
"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MUBigDance

Nice video....funny about the D-video needed!

And was that alleyoop to Theo? has he slimmed a bit?

With so many "players", wish I could see two hours of this and see what is what and who is who.

Previous topic - Next topic