collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[Today at 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Newsdreams

Quote from: Lazar's Headband on July 13, 2017, 04:24:39 PM
Exactly. It's a false equivalent.  I mean, wouldn't we all prefer world peace to winning a national championship?
NOT ME!
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers


Loose Cannon

" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

rocket surgeon

feed him the rock-

       "the best thing about freshman is that they become sophomores"
felz Houston ate uncle boozie's hands

Dawson Rental

Quote from: MerrittsMustache on July 13, 2017, 10:29:29 AM
Allow me to take this one...

He's taking bad shots.

The D is focused on him.

He's not tall enough to shoot in the BE.

The team lacks leadership.

Too much pressure from Greg Elliott breathing down his neck.

He needed to redshirt.

nm, beaten to the punch.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Dawson Rental

Quote from: dgies9156 on July 13, 2017, 02:11:07 PM
Last time I checked, basketball was a team game (with the possible exception of LSU when Pete Maravich was there).

I'm happy that our guys have received recognition for playing well.

But it means nothing.

I'd trade the recognition for a win against South Carolina last March.

Wouldn't you?

I'll bet Markus would!

Sure would.  Who exactly is offering the trade?
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

barfolomew

Relationes Incrementum Victoria

Previous topic - Next topic