collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MattVelazquezSays

This week's AP Top 25 and how I voted: Feb. 2

<br /><br />My apologies for the late post this week &amp;mdash; digging out from the blizzard threw my whole day off. Let's jump right into this week's AP Top 25.<br />

Source: This week's AP Top 25 and how I voted: Feb. 2

Dawson Rental

Quote from: MattVelazquezSays on February 02, 2015, 07:45:08 PM
This week's AP Top 25 and how I voted: Feb. 2



My apologies for the late post this week &amp;mdash; digging out from the blizzard threw my whole day off. Let's jump right into this week's AP Top 25.


Source: This week's AP Top 25 and how I voted: Feb. 2

Great!  A thread to remind me how much more fun this is when the team is borderline top 25.  Not Matt's fault.  Just doing the job the way it's done by a pro.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Previous topic - Next topic