collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 03:11:03 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


Celtic Truth

Although they don't have any big name stars, and they haven't won a ton of games I love this celtics team. We have a ton of young talent and I think Jae is part of a core group of role players that will be real solid in the future. If we add a couple stars to go along with Jae, Bradley, Sullinger, Olynik, Smart, and Zeller we could be a competitor. I think Stevens is one if the best young coaches in the NBA. We just need to use our plethora of future picks wisely. However Jae's future with the celtics is definitely uncertain because there will be a ton of roster turnover over the course of the next few years because of all the picks. Hopefully he sticks around and continues to play well.

Class71

Great game for Jae. As I mentioned when he was traded that I expect the Celtics would be a great opportunity for him. Yes, he is short for his position but he plays good and hard D. If he continues to develop his 3, he will have a home and move into some real money. I know I will be rooting for him.
⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵

kryza

Quote from: Johnny B on January 12, 2015, 08:37:36 PM
I like college hoops better than college football but come on I'm watching the title game over a worthless nba game

Stop being so ignit. Some people just don't wanna watch college football. There are literally at least 9 others sports I'd rather watch. I thought the playoffs would help me get more interested, but it still didn't do it for me. But to each their own.

Congrats to Jae though. Heck of a game, hope he can keep it going!

Previous topic - Next topic