collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by The Sultan
[Today at 05:53:00 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Newsdreams

Quote from: GOO on January 12, 2015, 03:03:02 PM
I really don't care for this thread, and wish it was deleted.  I guess you could say that I could not care less about it.  Is that the same as being indifferent?  I don't know, but I don't even care about that and could not care less if it is the same or not.
Hope you didn't mean this in a bad way, hey?
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

brandx

#51
Could one of you "carers" let me know what Jamal Ferguson did last week. Or are you all too indifferent?

However, any thread that awakens the Haiku muse within Keefe is worth it's weight in gold.

Texas Western

Quote from: brandx on January 13, 2015, 09:24:25 AM
Could one of you "carers" let me know what Jamal Ferguson did last week. Or are you all too indifferent?

However, any thread that awakens the Haiku muse within Keefe is worth it's weight in gold.
He played 5 minutes against South Carolina State  was 0-2 from the field , no points ,and had one assist and one turnover.

Canned Goods n Ammo

Quote from: Texas Western on January 13, 2015, 01:08:00 PM
He played 5 minutes against South Carolina State  was 0-2 from the field , no points ,and had one assist and one turnover.

1 assist and 1 turnover? Sounds indifferent to me, and I don't mean that in a bad way.


slack00

Quote from: TAMU Eagle on January 12, 2015, 02:23:10 PM
2015 Meme Tournament Watch:
Indifferent

Got transferred for work
Luggage did not fit 'til I
put it indifferent

dinger

I clicked on this thread
Expecting dumpster fires
But found joy instead

Previous topic - Next topic