Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


keefe

Quote from: MU Fan in Connecticut on April 10, 2014, 03:09:15 PM
I like the BBC also.  Like Keefe, I got addicted to it as it was the only English language TV station in China.  My day didn't start out right unless I was watching the "Asia Business Report." 

ABR. Man I had forgotten about that. If I wasn't out running on Bowen Road first thing I was in the gym at Queen's Garden getting in my miles to ABR. Quite an excellent overview with concision on what really mattered. 20 years ago they had stellar graphics and stunning female presenters. Smart, sophisticated, and exuding a smoldering half Chinese half English sensuality....


Death on call

MU Fan in Connecticut

Quote from: keefe on April 10, 2014, 06:22:54 PM
ABR. Man I had forgotten about that. If I wasn't out running on Bowen Road first thing I was in the gym at Queen's Garden getting in my miles to ABR. Quite an excellent overview with concision on what really mattered. 20 years ago they had stellar graphics and stunning female presenters. Smart, sophisticated, and exuding a smoldering half Chinese half English sensuality....

It's still on the BBC News.  I sometimes catch it channel surfing at same time except with a PM after it rather than an AM.

Previous topic - Next topic