Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Who do you want

Cuonzo
61 (48.8%)
Wojo
43 (34.4%)
Someone else not named Howland, Miller, Weber, etc.
21 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Tugg Speedman

If reports are to be believed, we are now down to two names, Cuonzo and Wojo.

A vote for someone else means a vote for an entirely new name, not one of the widely discussed names as we have to assume they have been eliminated for one reason or another.

I voted Cuonzo.


reinko

Can we vote for you to stop posting polls?

klyrish


chapman


thekahoona

Quote from: reinko on March 31, 2014, 01:35:55 PM
Can we vote for you to stop posting polls?

+1

Every time some new blurb appears, the list becomes the "final list" or somesuch. Enough already.

MattyWarrior

I don't believe "reports".

Sharpie

I vote to ban Heisenberg from posting new topics and atk13thst from posting absolutely anything.

leever

I don't really care for broccoli.

PuertoRicanNightmare

If we hire Wojo, the only positive will be if the band fires up the theme from "Barney Miller" every time he enters the Bradley Center.

keefe

It's not down to just those 2


Death on call

mr.MUskie

Quote from: keefe on March 31, 2014, 02:08:14 PM
It's not down to just those 2


Best news I've heard all day.



Unless we're talking Wardle.

LAZER


MU gimp ONE

Quote from: keefe on March 31, 2014, 02:08:14 PM
It's not down to just those 2

once again, one of our people with inside information comes through with some vague cryptic bs post about the hiring process.  please enlighten all of us who it is down to then? 
"You know, most people would kill... to be treated like a god, just for a few moments." - Coach Norman Dale

GOO

I smell a Haiku coming, I hope.

RushmoreAcademy

Quote from: MU gimp ONE on March 31, 2014, 02:30:26 PM
once again, one of our people with inside information comes through with some vague cryptic bs post about the hiring process.  please enlighten all of us who it is down to then? 

I really don't want to feel that way that this post sounds, but a part of me really does....

cj111

Quote from: GOO on March 31, 2014, 03:18:49 PM
I smell a Haiku coming, I hope.

Yes.  Haiku/acrostic or it didn't happen

BM1090

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think both are good candidates

Previous topic - Next topic