collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

real chili 83


🏀


LAZER

I wouldn't really be that scared if I was LSU.  Sit back in a zone and see what happens.

TexMex

Quote from: LAZER on December 19, 2012, 09:37:42 PM
I wouldn't really be that scared if I was LSU.  Sit back in a zone and see what happens.

That's exactly what I would do if I was LSU...... clog the lane and wait till we give them the ball.

ronald dragon

I'm not wanting to be the players at practice tomorrow.

chapman

Quote from: weareMU13 on December 19, 2012, 09:39:50 PM
I'm not wanting to be the players at practice tomorrow.

Drink some hot cocoa and stand outside the Al at 5 am to offer them encouragement.

ecompt

I don't think LSU will be especially afraid. How they play doesn't matter. They will clog the middle in a zone and tell MU, "Beat us from the perimeter." If our guards play as they did in GB we will lose. If Junior and Vander play as they did against the Badgers we will be fine.

Abode4life

Quote from: ecompt on December 20, 2012, 08:11:13 AM
I don't think LSU will be especially afraid. How they play doesn't matter. They will clog the middle in a zone and tell MU, "Beat us from the perimeter." If our guards play as they did in GB we will lose. If Junior and Vander play as they did against the Badgers we will be fine.

Beating a zone is getting it in the middle, facing the basket and looking for the opposite wing cutting to the blocks.  It drives me nuts when we just pass on the outside and try to set picks for whoever is dribbling.  That doesn't work!

real chili 83

....cause they are going to get gored by an Ox.

Previous topic - Next topic