collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MJS_Says

On Madison Square Garden and the Big East changes
               




New York - The perspective from the Big East media day was mixed for all concerned, including Marquette.

               

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/174649001.html
               

Dawson Rental

Hunt uses Cadougan's comment on liking to play West Virginia has an excuse to link to the You Tube video of Buzz dancing to Take Me Home Country Roads.  Not sure where he was going with that.  Hunt may end up being harder to read than Buzz is.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

T-Bone

Quote from: LittleMurs on October 17, 2012, 10:34:00 PM
Hunt uses Cadougan's comment on liking to play West Virginia has an excuse to link to the You Tube video of Buzz dancing to Take Me Home Country Roads.  Not sure where he was going with that.  Hunt may end up being harder to read than Buzz is.

I don't think anyone needs an excuse to watch that video. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMgLgigGR5E
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

Previous topic - Next topic