collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


brewcity77

How on earth is Vander Blue a 7-seed? Seriously. He shouldn't even be an underdog against Wright.

robertoc

What I am I looking for here?  I don't see anything on here about vander, etc...


MarsupialMadness

Neither do I see anything but I'm interested.

I'm assuming it's a bracket of ridiculously named college atheletes?

Marquette Mama

Sorry. They changed their lead story since I posted. Yes, it was a bracket based on the unusual Bball player names we have all heard throughout the season.  Fab Melo, of course, was disqualified from competition.


77ncaachamps

SS Marquette

Real Chilly Podcast

Listen to the Real Chilly Podcast on SoundCloud, iTunes, or Youtube.

Follow our twitter: @RealChillyPod

Previous topic - Next topic