collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MtAiryGoldenEagle


Wade for President

I need a nap.  That was an exhausting read.

Knight Commission

#2
To summarize: After watching Simeon play 3 times I think Simeon has a great team and following. My extended family and I (including my adult twin sister ) are big fans. Really big fans.  To hell with Title IX!

SaveOD238

I'm still not over them beating Warren (my alma mater) in the state title game last year...but I'd love to set up a pipeline with those guys.

🏀

1. Open Link, lots of words
2. CNTL+F, type Marquette
3. 0 of 0 results
4. Close tab

robmufan

Quote from: PTM on March 27, 2012, 08:33:58 PM
1. Open Link, lots of words
2. CNTL+F, type Marquette
3. 0 of 0 results
4. Close tab

1. Read PTM reply
2. Close Tab

Windyplayer

Quote from: ODMU238 on March 27, 2012, 08:11:56 PM
I'm still not over them beating Warren (my alma mater) in the state title game last year...but I'd love to set up a pipeline with those guys.
After they beat YOUR alma mater? Forget about the pipeline. Simeon is on my blacklist now.

Previous topic - Next topic