collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


Thomas' Danish Delight

Great site, I am super loving this place.

My main suggestion is pretty much what it says in the subject.  Maybe break it down into like..

What went right
What went wrong
Recruiting
Coaching
Other stuff...
Maybe a section for each player? 

I don't know, either way I am lovin' this place  ;D

Keep it up

peace

Mayor McCheese

I would like a recruiting section... thats about it though, everything else just clump in there, not as much clicking then :)
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/NCAA/dayone&sportCat=ncb

pure genius stuff by Bill Simmons, remember to read day 2

DoubleMU0609

I'm with the mayor.  Recruiting would be an ok extra board, but let's keep the clicking to a minimum.

rocky_warrior

Right.  We purposely don't have "too many" boards because it makes navigation more difficult, and you're less likely to be able to find everything.

Now, if there's some way to "tag" messages as to their overall subject matter such that they all show up in one board, but you can filter them - that may be an option. 

Not sure it's possible, but I'll check into it.

Previous topic - Next topic