Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by MUDPT
[Today at 04:56:26 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Tugg Speedman

Quote from: NickelDimer on March 07, 2011, 07:45:06 AM
I'd rather go down with DJO shooting 30% than not shooting at all.

+1

In the meeting they said stop looking for the "perfect shot" and take the first good shot.  In the business world we say "don't let the perfect being the enemy of the good."

Silkk the Shaka

Quote from: AnotherMU84 on March 07, 2011, 06:03:20 AM
Good post JM ... and I largely agree.  But in the second half SH's defense stalled and we still could not get on track.

Speaking of confidence, see Rosiak's latest blog post about the closed door meeting after the game ...

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/117501823.html

Am I incorrect when I summarize the meeting as "DJO, when you have the shot,take it!.

I did see that.  I think it means it's a little of both.  Playing a much better defense has to be frustrating and take you out of your game.  I believe they'll look a lot more confident against Providence tomorrow probably as a result of this meeting getting everyone focused as well as the fact that they're playing a pathetic defense.  Hopefully we come out and stomp them on national television, leaving no doubt that we deserve a bid.

Previous topic - Next topic