collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

rocky_warrior

So I just got a new RAZR v3 from T-mobile, and last night I figured out how to create my own MP3 ringtones - so naturally Ring Out Ahoya was the first one done :)

So, I know this will work with Motorola Phones, and it's worked with T-mobile and Verizon versions of phones so far.  It should work on any phone that supports MP3 ringtones, but your mileage may vary.

I've attached the MP3 file to this message - you must be a registered user to see the attachment.  I was able to send an e-mail with the MP3 attached from my computer to my phone, and then save it as the ringtone.  Most carriers support this like...
cingular: 4145551212@cingularme.com
nextel: 4145551212@messaging.nextel.com
sprint: 4145551212@messaging.sprintpcs.com
t-mobile: 4145551212@tmomail.net
verizon: 4145551212@vtext.com

If you have problems, just send me a PM with your cell phone # and I'll send you a text message with it.

Enjoy!

Previous topic - Next topic