collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:43:51 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MUjunkie77

Does anyone know of anywhere to get Marquette Warriors t-shirts or other gear? I know i've seen alot of students wearing the "warriors forever" shirts at games and would love to get some as last minute christmas gifts. Thanks for your help!

mu_hilltopper


snakesinthesnoilet

I remember getting mine sophomore year waiting for dinner one night outside Schroeder's cafeteria.  Some guy with a bunch of them was selling them out of his backpack for $10.  Unfortunately, I have no idea who he was or how to track down any more of them.  Strange thing is, I've gotten about 3 shirts total from ppl selling t-shirts out of backpacks.....quick way to make a buck I guess.

MUjunkie77

mu_hilltopper....when you go to the ebay page for the warrior t-shirts, the auction has ended and there are no new ones. Any idea if the seller will put more up???


mu_hilltopper

Just use eBay's search feature .. look for Marquette Warriors, there's a bunch of stuff.

State

Quote from: snakesinthesnoilet on December 20, 2006, 11:03:12 AM
I remember getting mine sophomore year waiting for dinner one night outside Schroeder's cafeteria.  Some guy with a bunch of them was selling them out of his backpack for $10.  Unfortunately, I have no idea who he was or how to track down any more of them.  Strange thing is, I've gotten about 3 shirts total from ppl selling t-shirts out of backpacks.....quick way to make a buck I guess.

Kinda upset I wasn't more ambitious in college...a fellow graduate's younger brother got into a little financial trouble (apparently you can't drink if you are under 21???).  His brother fronted him $500 for T's to be made.  The kid sold them for 10 bucks and profitted $750.  With that the kid bought $1000 worth of T's and profitted $1500.  Last I heard the kid was going to give it one more go...however, not a bad little 'side job'.



Previous topic - Next topic