Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

NCMUFan

Quote from: The Sultan on February 05, 2025, 07:45:35 PMDumb but essential. Kinda like voters who don't vote like me.

tower912

Fan to fan combat.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on February 05, 2025, 07:09:20 PMThat is very kind, muggsy.  Let them take their shots.  Don't defend me.

James Joyce wrote a number of things simply to amuse himself.  Including Finnegan's Wake.  You're in good company. 

JakeBarnes

afantasia. The inability to picture what Shaka is building.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others." -Camus, The Rebel

Miss Katie’s


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

NCMUFan

#31
I love that song "I'm a fan" by Stevie Winwood and "Big fan on Mulberry Street" by Billy Joel.

tower912

Quote from: NCMUFan on February 05, 2025, 07:41:35 PMFans are not perfect, but they are arguably essential.
Agreed.  Fan-dard issue.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Scoop Snoop

Oh Fanny Boy, the pipes the pipes are calling, from glen to glen and down the mountain side...
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MuMark


PointWarrior

Fans no matta - only donors do...

Previous topic - Next topic