collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

PaintTouches

If you want to read a long rambling account of why MU's current program feels so special, boy do I have a column for you.

https://painttouches.com/2024/05/02/greska-love-in-the-time-of-the-portal-kombat/?utm_source=muscoop

And because I can't lay off the stats, if you've ever wondered why schools would focus on transfers over freshmen, boy do I have the chart for you.


Pepe Sylvia

twitterx: @HBOCEOofTits


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Shooter McGavin

Thank you for the article.  Well done.  Appreciate what MU and Shaka are doing.  This will pay big dividends with the right players. 
TRGV

frozena pizza

Quote from: tower912 on May 02, 2024, 01:46:14 PM
...more players in the NBA than transfers....

I had to read that like 3 times.  Incredible.

Previous topic - Next topic