collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:23:04 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

mug644

I'm trying to watch online but neither the foxsports app nor the website seems to be showing it. Anyone else having issues? Any work arounds?

willie warrior

I am actually rooting for the Johnnies and Slick Rick over UConn, although both coaches  have groin worthy kick in the nuts aura.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

Miss Katie’s

Quote from: mug644 on March 15, 2024, 04:48:03 PM
I'm trying to watch online but neither the foxsports app nor the website seems to be showing it. Anyone else having issues? Any work arounds?

Strange.  I'm able to watch it on the Fox Sports  app. 

denverMU


mug644

Thanks, Katie. It's simply not showing as an option to watch on my app. With both the app and website I can only get the gamecast, nothing live. Could it be that I am in western MA, in the Hartford TV area, so like an online blackout? I've never had this issue before.

No TV to switch to, and the app normally shows big FOX.

NHMUFAN


Previous topic - Next topic