collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[Today at 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


warriorfred


Uncle Rico

Quote from: panda on November 22, 2023, 01:04:13 PM
Agreed - Purdue guards look so much better this year. This is going to be an awesome basketball game this afternoon.

Tyler legacy game today is my bold prediction
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Goose

Over the years I have always had a hard time believing how good a team I cheer for is because I am too close to it. I told my sons after NIU this team has a championship look and they do. They 100% look like a team playing to win a NC. The last time I felt that away about a team I support was the year the Packers won the SB with Favre. They just looked better than anyone else and this MU has a similar look.

They pass the eye test with flying colors, IMO.

Previous topic - Next topic