Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


Goose

dgies

I hope we are celebrating in April as well. Would be a great party.

tower
Congrats

wades
Grandkids really are the best. Thankful for the three wonderful granddaughters.
Happy to hear DaJudge kept it short. I am sure he was very excited for the big day.

Herman Cain

Congrats to You and Your Bride on a job well done.
"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

Herman Cain

Quote from: warriorchick on November 02, 2023, 03:22:57 PM
Thanks for resurrecting this thread.  I had totally forgotten about it.

Chick Jr. recently announced her engagement, and these tips will come in handy.

One thing I didn't see addressed:  Has anyone planned a winter wedding?  It's an option she is considering, and I am wondering how well that will work in Milwaukee.  Also, are venues, catering, etc. that much less expensive in the Winter to make it worth it?
I highly endorse The Wisconsin Club. Please feel free to DM for details. 
"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

Previous topic - Next topic