Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


The Sultan

Damn. Always considered the "other" female lead singer in Fleetwood Mac, I thought she had a different style, but still fantastic.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

MuggsyB

She was superb.  I personally thought she was way better than Stevie Nicks and the glue of the band. 

Herman Cain

Quote from: MuggsyB on November 30, 2022, 07:29:11 PM
She was superb.  I personally thought she was way better than Stevie Nicks and the glue of the band.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1t-fqhbf8
"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

The Sultan

Quote from: MuggsyB on November 30, 2022, 07:29:11 PM
She was superb.  I personally thought she was way better than Stevie Nicks and the glue of the band. 

They were both great. Nicks' voice got obviously washed out but Silver Springs era Nicks? Sublime.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Previous topic - Next topic