Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

I hope the game is played so they can be destroyed.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Johnny B


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

DoctorV


tower912

#4
I have not had more than two drinks in a day since 2/18/2006.    I joined some old roommates and friends for the Pitt game.   During the long hungover drive home, I vowed never again.   And I haven't.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

rocky_warrior

Finally gameday!  Man this has been a long week off!

MuggsyB

I don't make predictions but I think we will get  out of our shooting slump today.  I am also expecting  some  of our players to get pushed around a bit and respond with force and a bit of attitude. 

Dr. Blackheart

Evil. Need to be flayed and destroyed like an Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar


rocky_warrior

Quote from: Dr. Blackheart on December 18, 2021, 08:57:12 AM
Evil. Need to be flayed and destroyed like an Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar



Hm, looks like you're predicting a bloodbath.  But hey, Hopefully it's MU that's flaying well today!

Spaniel with a Short Tail

Nothing like a good cross thread reference!


dgies9156

Quote from: Dr. Blackheart on December 18, 2021, 08:57:12 AM
Evil. Need to be flayed and destroyed like an Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar



Ahhh, just what I love. Violence propagated in the name of our savior of  peace and love. What else could we ask for in this season.


Uncle Rico

Quote from: dgies9156 on December 18, 2021, 02:36:01 PM
Ahhh, just what I love. Violence propagated in the name of our savior of  peace and love. What else could we ask for in this season.

Thought that was Dentistry 101 photo TBH
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Georgetown and TCU are evil for delaying the broadcast
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


MuggsyB

Quote from: TAMU Eagle on December 18, 2021, 03:00:33 PM
Georgetown and TCU are evil for delaying the broadcast

100% accurate.  The game should have switched immediately.

Previous topic - Next topic