collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 10:12:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TAMU, Knower of Ball

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/college/marquette/2021/10/02/marquette-madness-shows-off-teams-under-shaka-smart-and-megan-duffy/5946679001/

Open practice for season ticket holders on Oct 14.

Closed door scrimmage against Boston College on Oct 16.

Open scrimmage at the Al on Halloween.

Darryl Morsell cleared to fully practice next week. Had offseason shoulder surgery and has been limited in practice
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


tower912

I know this is heresy, but Dodds asked a Coach Smart a few questions.    About how practices are going.    About the format for midnight madness.    Coach Smart's answers address some of the discussions here about what happened.    I doubt they will be enough to assuage the criticism, but it is still valuable to know the coach's thought process.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

mu_hilltopper

Quote from: tower912 on October 03, 2021, 09:25:58 AM
I know this is heresy, but Dodds asked a Coach Smart ... a few questions.....    About .... how practices are going....    About the format ... for midnight madness.    Coach Smart's .... answers address .... some of the discussions here about what happened.....    I doubt they will .... be enough ...  to assuage .... the criticism, but .... it is still .....valuable to know the coach's ... thought process.   

FIFY

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Previous topic - Next topic