collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 10:12:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!




WI inferiority Complexes

I'm not a political guy, but if I'm seeing this thread title in a forum about MU Basketball, I don't think it's much of a "secret."

MU82

I believe President Putin's Puppet was lobbying to get his master back into the G-7 after this took place. Those pee-pee tapes must be a real sight to see!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Previous topic - Next topic