collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!



shoothoops

19 years and counting for Belichick and New England. First public knowledge was recording of St.Louis Rams Super Bowl practices, that later became public after the game. Prior to that, Belichick coached teams had losing records 5 of his 6 seasons as an NFL head coach. Zero losing seasons since. Just a fun coincidence of course




tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Cheeks

Pakuni and Lenny said it pays to cheat so I'm going with their opinions.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me." Al McGuire

GooooMarquette

Quote from: Cheeks on December 15, 2019, 06:13:02 PM
Pakuni and Lenny said it pays to cheat so I'm going with their opinions.


Regrettably, $500,000 and a first rounder won't really hurt Belichick because he'll keep cheating until they ban him for life...which the NFL will never do.

Previous topic - Next topic