collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[Today at 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TallTitan34

Does anyone have a good fairly high res photo of the three amigos all together?

Looking to frame some MU stuff I have but I can't find a good shot of the three anywhere. MU used to have a photo store with game photos from that time period but the links are all dead these days.

I should specify the three amigos of Dom, Wes, and Jerel before I get photos of other three amigos. I know that's how I would respond.

🏀


TallTitan34


Cheeks



Would this image suffice....low res, but have photo credit info you can inquire on
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me." Al McGuire

Skatastrophy



Previous topic - Next topic