collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

tower912

18-3, ranked 9/10.    For entertainment purposes only, I recommend going back and reading the threads from November after losing to IU and Kansas.     It sucks outside.   What else are you going to do?
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

TSmith34, Inc.

Wojo thinks Joey can get better, a lot better, this year.
"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

LloydsLegs

Quote from: tower912 on January 30, 2019, 07:19:23 AM
18-3, ranked 9/10.    For entertainment purposes only, I recommend going back and reading the threads from November after losing to IU and Kansas.     It sucks outside.   What else are you going to do?

Polar Vortex Tower warning...he is finding takes that did not age well.   :o

cheebs09

Quote from: LloydsLegs on January 30, 2019, 08:10:40 AM
Polar Vortex Tower warning...he is finding takes that did not age well.   :o

Good news is some of those takes are hot enough to keep us warm on a day like today. Mine included as I wasn't very optimistic after the Indiana loss.

tower912

Quote from: LloydsLegs on January 30, 2019, 08:10:40 AM
Polar Vortex Tower warning...he is finding takes that did not age well.   :o

Again, what else are you going to do on a day like this?   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MU82

Quote from: Mr. Nielsen on November 24, 2018, 03:30:05 PM
Louisville will be better than many think. This win might end up looking better than we think down the road.

Looking back, really like this one.

Well done, Mr. N!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

T-Bone

Quote from: GoldenEagle323 on November 24, 2018, 08:04:02 PM
Am i the only one who thinks markus has improved significantly on defense?
Also a good view.
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

Previous topic - Next topic