collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Cheeks

Quote from: wadesworld on January 26, 2019, 05:40:57 PM
In that case, I vote Wojo for COTG, Joey for Newcomer of the game, Matt for 6th Man of the Game, and Markus for POTG.

And for First Team All Game I'll go Sam, Joey, Markus, Matt, and Brendan. Second Team All Game I'll go Theo, Sacar, Chartouney, Ed, and Cain. Honorable Mention to Cam, Buddy, and Greg.

How'd I do?

We only have one head coach, so that's a non-starter.   

First team all-game, seems ridiculous which I'm sure you were going for.  Congratulations.

Matty Marty Heldt for 6th man of the game yesterday.  Glad you agree without the rest of the dribble.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me." Al McGuire

StateStreetMission


real chili 83

Quote from: Cheeks on January 27, 2019, 12:59:00 PM
Damn phone.  But fixed it for you

Let's have a good laugh at Bradley's over this 

Lennys Tap

Quote from: wadesworld on January 26, 2019, 05:40:57 PM
In that case, I vote Wojo for COTG, Joey for Newcomer of the game, Matt for 6th Man of the Game, and Markus for POTG.

And for First Team All Game I'll go Sam, Joey, Markus, Matt, and Brendan. Second Team All Game I'll go Theo, Sacar, Chartouney, Ed, and Cain. Honorable Mention to Cam, Buddy, and Greg.


Riley Crean won all of these awards at one of TC's summer camps, a'ina?

Cheeks

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me." Al McGuire

Previous topic - Next topic