collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:43:51 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

WarriorDad

I can list the "believers" in this team and coach that said it here.

But why don't you be men and list it yourself below!

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."
— Plato

tower912

Now, if UW had won, would you have stood with us 'apologists' or 'slurpers'?    Stood with those still counseling patience?    Who had been all along?    To borrow from you elsewhere, act like you've been here before.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

79Warrior

Quote from: tower912 on December 08, 2018, 07:10:08 PM
Now, if UW had won, would you have stood with us 'apologists' or 'slurpers'?    Stood with those still counseling patience?    Who had been all along?    To borrow from you elsewhere, act like you've been here before.   

This

WarriorDad

Quote from: tower912 on December 08, 2018, 07:10:08 PM
Now, if UW had won, would you have stood with us 'apologists' or 'slurpers'?    Stood with those still counseling patience?    Who had been all along?    To borrow from you elsewhere, act like you've been here before.   

Yes, I would have because of how we have played of late. Tough D, never die attitude.  Watching our fans mail it in after a road loss and a loss to Kansas was disappointing.
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."
— Plato

tower912

Quote from: WarriorDad on December 08, 2018, 07:26:54 PM
Yes, I would have because of how we have played of late. Tough D, never die attitude.  Watching our fans mail it in after a road loss and a loss to Kansas was disappointing.

I agree, to a point.    I was disappointed in how quickly some fans gave up on the season.    It was embarrassing.    But you posted that confetti and streamers were overkill and then the OP here within about 3 minutes of each other.  And then started a thread critical of Wojo after a win.   I was overly harsh to you because of that juxtaposition.      It is a good night to be one of those calling for patience and one who didn't lose their (mind) when MU lost a couple of tough games early.     But, there is still a lot of season to go, just like I said after the IU and Kansas games.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MU82

I will take a deep, pretentious bow for have been one of the big optimists.

I'd love to say that I "knew" we'd be great or something, but mostly it's because it's a lot more fun (and less stressful) to be optimistic than always doomin'-and-gloomin' about the next disaster.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Previous topic - Next topic