Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

forgetful

Quote from: ATWizJr on January 07, 2017, 08:25:46 PM
  So, this has nothing to do with our defense against the 3?

Didn't say that.  Said, Depaul was just as bad.  They just got lucky that Nova' couldn't make one.  Saying we are as bad at defense as Depaul is not a good thing.

warriorstrack


Fred Garvin


NCMUFan

Our team can compete with anybody's second string team in the COUNTRY!

Boozemon Barro



forgetful

Nova played their starters for 40 minutes.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Anyone who took Nova's spread is PISSED
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


Afroman

I'm having Dukiet flashbacks.

TSmith34, Inc.

Quote from: NCMUFan on January 07, 2017, 08:13:20 PM
Are we the new DePaul?
We won our game and lost two games on the road against teams we weren't expected to win against.  So, no.
"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: Afroman on January 07, 2017, 08:30:32 PM
I'm having Dukiet flashbacks.

A Dukiet team would have been down 30 by half. C'mon man.
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


forgetful

Quote from: Afroman on January 07, 2017, 08:30:32 PM
I'm having Dukiet flashbacks.

I was going to post something intelligent, but I was high. 

I was going to be clever and helpful, but I was high.

Now I'm posting crap and I know why...cause I was high, cause I was high, cause I was high-high.


wadesworld

Quote from: forgetful on January 07, 2017, 08:32:25 PM
I was going to post something intelligent, but I was high. 

I was going to be clever and helpful, but I was high.

Now I'm posting crap and I know why...cause I was high, cause I was high, cause I was high-high.

I LOLed.

brewcity77

Quote from: Lennys Tap on January 07, 2017, 08:07:49 PM
Think it was the Generals, but no - the Trotters always won, but usually in stunning, come from behind fashion (think Mu vs Seton Hall for that comp). This ones just your garden variety butt kickin'.

Not always...

http://washingtongeneralsfan.blogspot.com/2011/06/washington-generals-infamous-1971-win.html?m=1

Previous topic - Next topic