Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 10:12:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Henry Sugar

Quote from: mu03eng on February 11, 2016, 11:54:23 AM
I don't think that's what is going on with Sandy at all....he's got a major mental block. Hoping he can correct it by next season

Again, here are Sandy's ORtgs over the past six games. Four good games and two turdburgers.

PC 42
X 120
SHU 15
Butler 120
Stetson 106
St. John's 115
A warrior is an empowered and compassionate protector of others.

mu03eng

Quote from: Henry Sugar on February 11, 2016, 12:36:09 PM
Again, here are Sandy's ORtgs over the past six games. Four good games and two turdburgers.

PC 42
X 120
SHU 15
Butler 120
Stetson 106
St. John's 115

I really question the stat if Sandy's performance against X is rated that high.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

jesmu84

Quote from: Frenns Liquor Depot on February 11, 2016, 11:40:29 AM
Or maybe his talent level today cannot stack-up against BE quality G's & SF's.  I always felt this happened to Juan -- feasting on cupcakes and fading in the BE season.

Of course, we said this about JJJ the last two years as well. And, I believe, about Vander early in his career. Maybe, just maybe, some players begin to play significantly better as upper classmen.

Frenns Liquor Depot

Quote from: jesmu84 on February 11, 2016, 09:13:35 PM
Of course, we said this about JJJ the last two years as well. And, I believe, about Vander early in his career. Maybe, just maybe, some players begin to play significantly better as upper classmen.

That is why I said today.  I agree and think maybe more seasoning is required.

Previous topic - Next topic