collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

🏀


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

warriorstrack


mu03eng

"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

willie warrior

Quote from: tower912 on February 10, 2015, 08:26:14 AM
Stainbrook must be smashed. 
Agreed. BTW, how long has Stainberg been there? He must be approaching Otule-like longevity.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

GoldenWarrior11

Any update on Carlino's status for tonight?

MuMark

Money coming in on Xavier....line moved from X -1.5 to -3.

Frenns Liquor Depot

#7
Quote from: mu03eng on February 10, 2015, 09:32:49 AM
JjJ if he gets 25+ minutes

Only if Wojo was nice this week in practice...but not too nice because that would mean he is just trying to horn in on the impending success.

PS: My vote is Duane having a big game tonight

Daniel


MU Fan in Connecticut

Quote from: tower912 on February 10, 2015, 08:26:14 AM
Stainbrook must be smashed. 

Is that a pun in reference to him being an Uber driver?

tower912

No, I forgot that.  If I had, I would have asked what the uber/unter was for tonight's game. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

ATL MU Warrior

Quote from: tower912 on February 10, 2015, 01:28:53 PM
No, I forgot that.  If I had, I would have asked what the uber/unter was for tonight's game. 
well done! 

Previous topic - Next topic