collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:53:14 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


Tugg Speedman

Copenhaver, who played at Michigan from 1995-98, tweeted on Wednesday warning his alma mater (Michigan)  to be careful when enticing recruits named "Clint." The typo on Wisconsin's letter to him in the mid-90s will help you understand why.


Clint Copenhaver ‏@copietime43 Jan 7
Michigan FB Recruiting coordinator, Do not make the same mistake Wisc made when sending info to a recruit named Clint

Clint Copenhaver @copietime
That was a recruiting letter I received in High School....Obviously before spell check. One of my most cherished recruitment items.


4everwarriors

Not the typo I woulda guessed, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Benny B

Quote from: LittleMurs on January 08, 2015, 07:10:33 PM
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

4everwarriors

"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Dr. Blackheart


keefe



Death on call

JWags85

Whatever, he didn't have the grades to get in anyways.

keefe

Quote from: 4everwarriors on January 08, 2015, 07:35:52 PM
Not the typo I woulda guessed, hey?

I dunno...something smells fishy about this


Death on call

Stronghold

Quote from: keefe on January 09, 2015, 02:39:23 PM
I dunno...something smells fishy about this

Just twat are you talking about?

4everwarriors

"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Benny B

Quote from: keefe on January 08, 2015, 11:08:19 PM
The Dells, aina?

Too far north... things start getting a little hairy up there.
Quote from: LittleMurs on January 08, 2015, 07:10:33 PM
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

keefe

Quote from: Benny B on January 09, 2015, 04:49:40 PM
Too far north... things start getting a little hairy up there.

The Dells is where they got those men in funny boats, aina?


Death on call

Stronghold


Previous topic - Next topic