collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

How optimistic is everyone?

Championship(s)
5 (9.3%)
4 of us are legit
19 (35.2%)
Same as BW (16's & 8's)
23 (42.6%)
Be a 32/68 disappointment (duke?)
7 (13%)
Limp in/NIT
0 (0%)
Public Execution on Wisconsin Ave
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closes: November 23, 2038, 04:32:51 AM

seakm4

Without a stong recruiting background I will roll with option 3.

john31

I put a little kool-ade in my coffee this morning. I went Final Four but if there was an option 2.5 I would have chosen it. I think with the way things are going with current players we will probably be ok talent wise for a couple of years. If Wojo can get Cohen and Hill to come to MU I think our talent pool gets pretty impressive and MU has some tourney success which makes recruiting that much easier and MU keeps rolling on. I hope it works out this way.....

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

I chose 3 so as to not get ahead of ourselves. I think the key to Final Fours and NCs is knocking a the door regularly. For Buzz's first 5 seasons, we were building to a perennial 16/8 program.

I think that's all you can ask for on a year-in year-out basis. I don't think our program has a ceiling, however. I think Buzz removed that ceiling.

Glad we have Wojo in there now, and hope he can regain that momentum!
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

Previous topic - Next topic