Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:53:14 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

I supported MU basketball under Majerus.   I supported MU basketball through the worst coach and stretch in modern times. I supported MU basketball when they chose an assistant from Arizona.    I supported MU basketball when he left.   Head coach from Siena?   I supported MU.   Another assistant, this time from the Izzo tree?   I gave him the benefit of the doubt.   He did OK.   Buzz.   I supported him against all reason.  He did better.   They all had flaws.   At 4 of them left.   I think they all made a mistake.   They all contributed to my love of MU basketball.   Even the piano man.


MU is going to have a new coach very soon.   Because he is the MU coach, I am going to support him.   I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see before I start tearing him down.   Because....it is MU basketball. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

NotBuzzWilliams

We are (clap clap) Marquette (clap clap)

MU31

Quote from: tower912 on March 31, 2014, 09:08:47 PM
I supported MU basketball under Majerus.   I supported MU basketball through the worst coach and stretch in modern times. I supported MU basketball when they chose an assistant from Arizona.    I supported MU basketball when he left.   Head coach from Siena?   I supported MU.   Another assistant, this time from the Izzo tree?   I gave him the benefit of the doubt.   He did OK.   Buzz.   I supported him against all reason.  He did better.   They all had flaws.   At 4 of them left.   I think they all made a mistake.   They all contributed to my love of MU basketball.   Even the piano man.


MU is going to have a new coach very soon.   Because he is the MU coach, I am going to support him.   I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see before I start tearing him down.   Because....it is MU basketball. 

Marquette fans, at least those of us who have been around for more than just the last couple of very successful seasons will all agree with your sentiment.  However, since its opening day, I have to note your message sounds like a Cub fan, no offense intended.  In the era of modern technology this week + that we've been waiting for news has seemed eternal, I think it's making everyone crazy.

LloydMooresLegs

spot on, tower (but rocky beat you to this thread!)

Previous topic - Next topic